Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

So I was all set to get back to it and upload some new videos this week. Then gremlins came in the night and apparently attacked my laptop. After two days of trying to find and repair the problems it's time to take a break and accept that the videos I've recorded aren't going to get edited anytime soon.

Thankfully I can blog from my phone. (Yes, there's an app for that!) While it's only slightly less frustrating than playing amateur tech support with my laptop, it's a LOT more productive.

The video I have ready to upload will accompany the next blog post (when I can retrieve it and upload it) so stay tuned! I've got some fun stuff from Nails Inc to share....

Smile & Be Beautiful!
(And appreciate working technology, but back up your files just in case!)

No comments:

Post a Comment